We want to see your creativity make Decompression 2013 anther amazing year for art!
The deadline for all applications is the (end of) Saturday, 19 October 2013.
To make an application for a Decom Art Grant, you need to:
- Complete the online application form,
specifying that you are applying for an Art Grant.
- Itemise your budget, using the form available here
- Send any supporting media (drawings, photos, videos etc) to email@example.com.
- Depending on your work, we may require a risk assessment or further details, which we may
ask you for at a later stage.
Before you begin, please consider the following points:
- We will only fund up to 70% of any art project.
- You can use the funding of your art project to include transportation (of your art) to the event, but the cost of doing so must be included in any budget - and be included in the application. The grant is still limited to 70% of your budget.
- Leave no Trace is an integral part of Decompression, so make sure you consider this when
getting out in the morning.
- Keep your receipts. You will be responsible for claiming your money from the Decom financial
team. The deadline for this is Friday, 29 November 2013.
- Decompression adheres to the main principles of Burning Man. Please visit
www.burningman.com for more details.
- Please be aware that we give priority to art that is interactive and participatory.
- We have limited funds. The maximum grant we can give is £400. Please be aware, the less
money you ask for the more projects we can fund.
Please note, we do not have the facilities to assist you with either transport or storage of your project.
Good luck and enjoy! We can't wait to see your project.