- Complete the online application form,
specifying what type of grant you are applying for.
- If you have any supporting media (drawings, photos, videos etc) that are not visible online, feel free to send them to email@example.com
- Itemise your budget, using the form available here
- Depending on your work, we may require a risk assessment or further details, which we may ask you for at a later stage.
Before you begin, please consider the following points:
- Decompression adheres to the main principles of Burning Man. Please visit www.burningman.com for more details.
- Please be aware that we give priority to art that is interactive and participatory.
- Leave no Trace is an integral part of Decompression, so make sure you consider this when getting out in the morning.
- We will only fund up to 70% of any art project.
- We have limited funds. The maximum grant we can give is £400. Please be aware, the less money you ask for the more projects we can fund.
- You can use the funding of your art project to include transportation (of your art) to the event, but the cost of doing so must be included in any budget - and be included in the application. The grant is still limited to 70% of your budget.
- Keep your receipts. You will be responsible for claiming your money from the Decom financial team. The deadline for this is Sunday, 13 December 2015 - but please do it as early as you can!
Please note, we do not have the facilities to assist you with either transport or storage of your project.
Good luck and enjoy! We can't wait to see your project.